Monday, September 19, 2011

Live: Hang on!

Image Source: Love in Bloom Boutique on Etsy
On Friday, I got a call letting me know that my daughter has been accepted to one of the two charter schools we were interested in.  I am elated and sad at the same time since we loved her old school, but now she gets to go tuition free!!   I LOVE her new teacher!! She is really on the ball and I am excited to see how Princess Peach will grow as a person this year. But this change really throws a wrench into my blogging life since it means she has to be at school a 1/2 hour earlier.  All the coffee in the world won't help me if I have to get up any earlier without any extra sleep since I have never been, I am not now, nor will I ever be a morning person.


Keepin' it Real!
Kristin

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations! New school is always a challenge, an adventure and, hopefully, a pleasure!

    Look forward to hearing more - and wish Princess Peach all the best from an English well-wisher, who is, frankly, pleased not to have to worry about education any longer! T'was always the worst bit of parenting for my husband (42 years on Sept. 10) and I!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awe, thanks Isobel! Congratulations to you on your upcoming anniversary!! 42 years is such an encouragement to us youngins'.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...