Monday, September 5, 2011

Live: Muscle Spasms, Stink... and so does Nausea!

I am back!  Possibly on a limited basis due to this pesky muscle which has calmed down some, but is still not 100% back to normal and due to the nausea I am feeling right this minute.  

We went to a birthday party last night for one of Princess Peach's friends, and I got a note from her very sweet mama this morning saying that unbeknownst to her, the birthday girl had a tummy ache that night and woke up this morning with a fever and you guessed it... vomiting!  It happens to all of us at one time or another and I am hoping that I am just tired and I'll be fine in the morning, but we'll see.  Tomorrow's post is already done, so I'll be here at least that far this week.  

Keepin' it Real!
Kristin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...