Thursday, August 4, 2011

Bloom: A full night's sleep is SO helpful!

Image Source: NaomiLingerie
I have been up late working on some designs for the pumpkin patch and dairy, working on the blog, filling orders, making treasuries and generally not paying much attention to my need for sleep.  It caught up with me yesterday when I accidentally gave Mario, Luigi's medicine {they are on different antibiotics for the same thing}.  I felt like one horrible mama!!  So I called my mom, who is a Registered Nurse to make sure it was going to be okay, and after reviewing the dosing with me she told us to watch for an allergic reaction but that he should be fine. {Phew!}  There was no allergy and my wonderful husband promptly took up the reigns and advised me to get some sleep.  So there I was in my bed sleeping at 6:30 last night and... I slept a full 12 hours in perfect peace and  I didn't need any coffee in order to function this morning.  Therefore, whatever I don't finish before 10:30 isn't going to get done from now on... It's just the way it has to be.

Keep it well-rested and sane!
Kristin

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...