Thursday, August 25, 2011

Bloom: It looks like school will have to wait... {again!}

It looks like I won't get in either of the two classes I was going to take this fall.  :(  So I'm back to waiting for the spring semester and hoping enrollment goes better next time.  In the meantime, I'll continue learning as much as I can online and keep on interacting with members of the Deaf community to keep my skills up.

Image Source: MoonlightAura
This is a tough one for me because I so want to learn ASL and fill in those gaps I have from not being fully educated in it, but it seems like whenever I try to sign up for classes, they are full or won't work with our family schedule etc.

In the meantime, I'm praying for God's direction because I have felt for so long that this is the path He wants me to take and I'm trying to follow...

Trusting God {the one who holds our hearts in His hands}: It's just one of those {really big} things that's helping me to finally bloom...

Keep on Bloomin!
Kristin






No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...