Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Craft: Fun with words two...

Ok, so I'm not planning to make a big long series out of this or anything, but I did remember one other thing my friends and I used to do to spice up our words... Here it is:


So all you do is write your words and then pick what two sides you want to highlight.  I chose to use the additional colors on only the top and right sides of the original writing.  I did a total of three colors, but two is great too.  I just did this quick and dirty, but if your writing is nicer than mine {and it probably is} it will look even better.  Much of the ink from my {mountains of} different colored Hello Kitty pens went into writing things like this.  Oh... the 80's!

Keep it crafty and remember your roots!
Kristin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...